Wednesday 14 January 2015

Examples of texts



I like the Fader magazine front cover because the picture on the front goes very well with the black background. I also like it as it hasn't got much text at all on the front but it looks very good. The mast head gives a good effect and adds to the front cover.

The Clash magazine front cover looks very good and as soon as you see it draws you in because of the use of image on the front cover. I like the front cover picture as it uses two different images and turns it into one which can mean that it is targeted to two different types of target audiences or music genres. The front cover doesn't contain much text which I think looks better as it concentrates on the image more to catch peoples eye.

The Q magazine with Robbie Williams on the front cover concentrates on the text rather than the picture. I like the use of textboxes as you know it's a quote and it also looks good. The colour scheme is red, white and black which are the best colours for a front cover I believe. This stands out because of the bold writing which draws you in.


No comments:

Post a Comment